Last post for the week about lists…. so sad. There shall be another study skill for next week, so let’s wrap up 3 Nephi 22 with a wonderful list, eh?
Oh… an Isaiah chapter… this might get a little scary. Hang on for the roller coaster ride!
List: When Zion is established
- rejoicing of those that are included in Christ’s fold
- His arms will be outstretched to all that will come
- Israel will inherit the gentiles and inhabit the world
- there shall be no remorse or shame of those counted as His
- His great mercies will be applied
- He will be kind forever
- His covenant of peace will be in force
- The afflicted will be comforted
- All children will be taught of the Lord
- Righteousness will be established among all
- There will be no oppression, fear, or terror
- No weapons against those in His fold will prosper
That sounds pretty peachy to me. I like it, I like it a lot. I pray that you do too. I’m not sure that I will be here on this earth when Zion is established here on earth, but what I do know is that I am no longer afraid that I will be. While I know that there will be terrible storms, and earth shattering destruction and death, I am no longer afraid to meet Jesus Christ face to face. Thank goodness.
Ponder if you are prepared and if you aren’t, make small adjustments in your life each week to make steps toward that prepared state.
I leave this with you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.